ORDERS + SHIPPING
We do our best to provide you with the most accurate shipping time estimates as well as the best shipping rates as possible. Please keep in mind that due to challenging weather, some shipping carriers may report delays. We always provide tracking numbers to keep you updated on your shipment as much as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Can I cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, it is only able to be cancelled within 24 hours of purchasing to receive a full refund. Please contact us immediately if you need to cancel your order.
How long will it take my order to ship?
Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Items will be processed and shipped out in 1-4 (up to 7 during holiday season Nov-Dec) business days. Shipping time will take about 2-5 days, depending on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Please keep in mind that Saturdays and Sundays do not count as business days. If you need to ensure to get your order by a certain date, please email us regarding the situation and we will do everything we can to get it to you on time.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the order total and the destination address. Shipping prices will vary and our checkout process will automatically calculate the total for you.
What shipping methods do you offer?
We offer a variety of shipping methods for you to choose from. We offer shipping to customer addresses in the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico
More about Domestic USA Shipping:
- USPS First Class (2-5 business days – no insurance coverage)
- USPS Priority (2-3 business days – up to $75 insurance coverage by USPS if lost or damaged in transit)
- USPS Priority Express (1-2 business days – up to $150 insurance)
More about International Shipping (outside the USA):
- Customers are responsible for any customs or duty fees during shipping.
- As always, you will be provided a tracking number to monitor your shipment.
How should I report a missing, damaged, or defective item in my order?
Please report any damaged or missing items to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
What should I do if my package is lost during shipment?
If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you to take the following steps:
1. Check with your neighbors or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there.
2. Reach out to your local post office or USPS facility.
3. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
Please report your lost or stolen shipment within 7 days of the marked delivery date. If an order is lost after being shipped to a third party mail forwarding facility, we are unable to assume responsibility of the package once it is marked as delivered.
Please note, Scripture & Grace is not responsible for refunding or reshipping lost orders due to an incorrect address at checkout.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
What is your Return Policy?
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FILE PRODUCTS:
Due to the nature of digital downloads, no returns, exchanges, or refunds will be given once the file has been sent. However, we will do everything possible to ensure that you are 100% thrilled with your printable purchase!
PRINTED AND SHIPPED PRODUCTS:
Returns must be approved by our Scripture and Grace team and must be reported within 5 days of receiving your order. Items that may be returned if:
- They are in the original packaging / carton and undamaged
- They are returned within 10 days of receiving the item(s)
- They were not purchased on a "Final Sale"
Please contact our customer support team HERE or email us at email@example.com if you would like to request a return.
* If a refund is eligible, the customer is responsible for shipping fees.
* If a refund is eligible, your refund will be processed as soon as possible. Charges for the product will be put back on your card on file. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Gift cards are not available for return or refund.If your requested item(s) for return qualifies, we will email you exact steps for returning the item(s).
All prices in our online store are in US dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD POLICY
Our digital products come with a non-exclusive, personal use license. NO commercial use is allowed. Scripture & Grace owns the design copyright to all our digital products.
1. Print digital printable files for personal use.
2. Give away a print out (a physical print) as a gift. Please do not print more than 3 times per printable. If you need to print more than 3 for a gift, please make another purchase.
1. Share the file with anyone via email, USB, or any other means.
2. Sell the printable file to anyone else.
3. Sell print outs of the printable file to anyone.
4. Upload the high resolution file to the web.
5. Use the printable files or print outs in giveaways without permission.
6. Edit, manipulate, or use the printable file on products for sale.
7. Use printable files for ANY commercial use. Purchase does not transfer rights.